The following are our recommendations for swimwear care:
• Please note: Handwash the swimsuit prior to the first wear to set the colors - in cold water. If you have more than one item, don't wash them together to avoid running of colors.
• After wearing the swimsuit, handwash the suit in a mild detergent, rinse well, and hang to dry out of
• Make sure that ALL body and suntan oils are removed from the swimsuit. If not, these oils will destroy the
elasticity of the swimsuit!
• Don't leave the suit soaking overnight, bundled, wadded up, or rolled in a towel. This will cause the colors
• Don't use Woolite, bleach, or dry the swimsuit in a dryer. All will destroy the elasticity of the suit.